Our Theatre Department currently has an internal opportunity for a Theatre clinical leader . Continue your journey with us whilst we’ll support you to be your best.
Nuffield Health Woking Hospital, located in the leafy suburbs of West Surrey, opened in 1962. Over the last 50 years, it has become an established part of the local community and one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South East.
We have two high specification theatres specifically designed to offer a full range of specialties.
We are looking for someone to take an active role in leading a well established efficient and dynamic team.
As our Theatre clinical leader you will:
- Support the Theatre Manager with staff competence and ensure the service is safely and appropriately covered.
- To undertake management of Medical Devices for Theatres
- To act as a role model, leading, coaching and mentoring staff, and promoting the adoption of evidence-based and innovative practices e.g. WHO Checklist.
- To support the Theatre Manager with staff competence and ensure the service is safely and appropriately covered
- To undertake management of Medical Devices for Theatres and ensure compliance in terms of servicing and maintaining devices throughout the hospital in conjunction with clinical Heads of departments and Maintenance Engineers
To succeed as a Theatre clinical leader , you will need
- Experience of clinical leadership and team supervision
- Significant post-registration experience at RN/RODP Level
- IT skills
- Proficient communicator (verbal and written)
- Ambition to develop strong administrative skills of theatre department.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Dependent on experience
Location - Woking
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'