Our apprentices are our future, so we invest in you from the moment you join.
· Have you recently finished secondary school or college and want an alternative to further or higher education?
· Do you want to earn well and progress your career in hospitality?
· Do you want to complete an apprenticeship programme and ongoing learning to develop your skills and knowledge?
If the answer is ‘yes’ and you can demonstrate passion for good quality food and ‘doing the right thing’ in your community, then Pret could offer a great career opportunity for you, especially if you’re not afraid of hard work or early mornings.
At Pret, we’re passionate about doing the right thing and that means offering apprenticeships that provide high-quality learning, in well-paid and supportive roles. The Pret Apprenticeship will help you to grow, build your confidence and gain experience. You will also be given plenty of chances to progress your career within our ‘best in class’ training Academy that prepares our future managers.
To be eligible for the programme you must be able to commit at least 12 months to the apprenticeship, 35 hours per week, with the right to work in England. There are no formal entry criteria (GCSEs or equivalent) and you will be supported to gain Functional Skills in English and Maths alongside the apprenticeship, if required.
What can you expect during your Pret Apprenticeship?
· A full-time role in a Pret shop, not too far from your home.
· Full support of a Trainer, General Manager, Pret Apprenticeship team and a nurturing and supportive environment for you to develop in.
· A certified Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship upon completion of the programme.
· A varied role where you will develop your customer service experience, teamwork, communication skills, food retail skills, as well as wider support to understand the workings of Pret.
· Access to a series of training courses that will develop you personally and professionally, while also connecting you to apprentices across a network of hundreds of Pret shops.
What are the perks?
In exchange for your passion and commitment, we offer amazing development, progression, pay and benefits, including:
· A permanent full-time position and development opportunity (35 hours per week)
· A starting hourly rate of £7.65 - £7.85 depending on your location, paid weekly and including paid breaks
· A weekly bonus of £1 per hour based on mystery shopper results (after initial 12-week training)
· Free lunch and breakfast when working
· A Gold Card which entitles you to 50% off all products at any Pret in the world
· Level 2 Apprenticeship training and support designed specifically for the programme, as well as future opportunities for progression within a permanent role
· 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
· NUS card with student discount rates
· Employee referral scheme and pension scheme
And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Pret family where we have fun and look after each other, with plenty of ‘Joy of Pret’ social events and activities on offer throughout the year, including legendry Summer and Christmas parties!
To find out more about us please go to - If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we would love to hear from you. Find out where your career at Pret could take you by applying here
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job