TGI Project Manager
· The TGI Product Manager will manage a number of development projects that feed-into the overall TGI Product Roadmap.
· With the support of a Product Director, the Product Manager will have direct responsibility for managing several projects through the product lifecycle - from design to implementation.
· The TGI Product Manager will work closely with teams from across the Kantar Media business to ensure that the most effective development decisions are made for the TGI product portfolio.
· The TGI Product Manager will work closely with the TGI research and operations teams to ensure that new products or development projects are delivered in a successful and timely way.
· The TGI Product Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with trusted external partners in the digital measurement or digital activation domains. The Product Manager will monitor these relationships and help co-ordinate development activities with the partner.
- Development Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"