Up to £23k, free parking, friendly and busy environment, nice offices and lovely products relating to interior design, busy and interesting role.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Textiles Administrator to join an established and successful business based in Hatfield that design and produce stunning collections and supply into retailers such as Debenhams, John Lewis and many more.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the Assistant Merchandiser Manager to ensure the product bought in will enable the business to achieve the sales plan and the retail customer expectations.
- Assist in seasonal collection product planning across branded fabric collections
- Liaising with internal teams for arrival of new launches/repeat orders
- Produce weekly stock and sales reports
- Analysing stock and sales figures
- Purchase order placements to avoid out of stocks
- Purchase order intake date management
- Run weekly reports, providing information to help with decision making
- General housekeeping of products life cycle, notices to sales teams and customers
What the employer is looking for:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills needed
- Some experience in stock management/purchase order management/data management
- Good excel skills
- Commercial awareness
- Able to cope with pressure
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Projects confidence
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: up to £23k depending on experience
- Free parking
- Friendly and busy environment
- Nice offices and lovely products relating to interior design
- Busy, varied and interesting role
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Microsoft Excel
- Numerical Ability
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'