Location: Haringey, North London
Start: February 2019
Salary: Up to £80 a day
Contract: 6 - 8 weeks
GSL Education is currently looking to appoint an experience and outstanding Textile Technician at one of our secondary schools in Haringey, London.
The role is at secondary voluntary aided mixed school where employees are valued and developed. The academic achievement of the school in terms of both attainment and progress has been very good. It has a team of highly qualified staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential. The school has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. The school has great facilities and has been graded as "Good" by OFSTED.
The successful candidate will have:
- An experienced Textiles Technician to support students preparing for their GCSE.
- Be prepared to assist in practical sessions in Textiles.
- To be able to organize and prepare the Textiles Rooms prior to use.
- To Maintain inventories of equipment and tools as appropriate.
- An updated CV and a valid DBS.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Craig at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'