Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Testing Technician who will be responsible for testing samples against British and European standards to make sure they are compliant.
- Supporting the physical testing technicians and head of physical testing in the preparation and testing of samples for physical, footwear and flammability test methods. The assistant technician will be required to follow an maintain ISO 17025 quality procedures to ensure traceability is maintained and accurate data is reported.
- Preparation and testing of leathers, textiles and polymers using a wide range of standard physical test methods.
- Writing reports
- Booking in samples for testing, planning and agreeing testing schedules.
Skills / Experience:-
- Demonstrate an understanding of testing different types of consumer products.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- IT skills
- Work to deadlines, produce accurate, detailed test reports.
- Experience of working within a regulated laboratory environment would be an advantage.
Interested? Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'