Testing and Inspection Electrical Engineer
Hours: Night shifts
Employment: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £40,000-£43,500 p.a. + company benefits
My client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Testing and Inspection Electrical Engineer to join their business. This is a permanent role, working night shifts.
My client's office is based in Chelmsford, but you will be working in several airports based in and around the London area, predominantly Gatwick.
Working in a team of engineers, you will report to site daily and carry out testing and inspection on retail outlets within the airports. You will then complete any necessary paperwork. Responsibilities will include:
- Technical audits and inspection
- Testing of handling equipment and controls
- Factory and site acceptance testing
- Some electrical installation
- Writing technical reports
Experience/ Skills Required
- Electrically qualified- must hold 17th edition and Testing & Inspection (C&G 2391/2392/2393/2394) certifications
- Substantial electrical experience, ideally within commercial settings
- Must hold ECS card or hold Level 3 qualification to obtain one
- The successful applicant will be expected to obtain a DBS (CRB) disclosure check
- Must be available to work nights
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, who already have an excellent reputation in their field. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- Electrical Engineer
- Testing & Inspection
- Testing and Inspection
- Testing and Inspection Electrical Engineer