£25k - £30k DoE
We have an incredible opportunity for a Tester to join our growing client on a permanent basis. You will be a multi-skilled Tester, able to support the development team and assist in diagnosing issues.
As a Tester you will conduct structured and intelligent tests and carry out manual testing. The Tester position requires you to provide feedback on the potential enhancements based on user experience test results.
You will have at least 1 years’ experience as a Tester and explorative software testing knowledge. You will also design, develop and execute test plans as part of the Tester role.
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Agile Methods including Scrums
- ISEB/ISQTB Certified
- Automation Testing
- Working to sprints
- API Testing Experience
- Testing of responsive and accessible web pages
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- Fun and friendly working environment
- 33 days per annum inclusive of the usual public and bank holidays
- An additional day off for your birthday (within a defined period of your birthday) upon completion of probation
- 2% Employers Pension Contribution
- Staff recognition schemes and annual awards
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'