As a Barclays Tester your role will be integral to the technology team and focus on essential development activities that underpin much of the remediation portfolio and end to end remediation process. You will be responsible for executing systems integration testing, identifying defects for resolution and executing 100% of test scenarios, additionally tailoring test execution depending on the risk profile of the release.
Our goal in Omni Channel and Customer Experience (OC&CE) is to accelerate our journey to provide brilliant customer and client experiences across all products and segments of Barclays UK. Not only that, but deliver it in a way where every customer journey is seamless between channels and consistent between products and segments. The pace of change of the Financial Services Industry in terms of regulation, technology and customer expectations creates a unique opportunity for us to build new ways of customer engagement that will revolutionise customer interaction models as we know them today.
As a Tester, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Clear and comprehensive communication when documenting JIRA tested outcomes and collating test evidence
* Providing a level of assurance on SIT and suitability to hand over to User Acceptance Testing
* Co-ordinating with the projects participating in User Acceptance Testing
* Close direct collaboration with the Remediation Projects and Technology teams across the Portfolio
* In-depth analysis, to define problems and develop innovative solutions
As a Tester, your skills and experience will include:
* Proven experience with leading on build and test activities on complex Remediation programmes
* Experience in accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation
* Expert in Data Warehousing concepts
* Solid experience of using Service now and Jira
* Experience in a variety of roles including Data Architecture, Database Design, Analysis, Data Modelling, ETL, BI Reporting, End User Training and Support
* Ability to act as a gatekeeper to the data, including: standards creation and adherence, performance, model/code re-use and data governance
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'