• Testing SW and be responsible for quality assurance
• Be in contact with various industry verticals that our client offer
• Development of automation scripts
• Bugs reporting
•1+ years of solid experience with software testing design and automation
• Knowledge of software quality assurance processes
• Knowledge of English language
• Working with the newest technologies
• Opportunity for career and personal growth
• Additional holiday, sickdays
• Meal vouchers
• Training and courses
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'