Manual and Automation Test Lead
£35,000 - £40,000
We're on the lookout for an experienced tester who is strong using both manual and employing automation testing processes. We're working with one of the strongest and most successful companies in Essex who have a fantastic close-knit and productive development team, employing some of the latest best of breed technology.
With no test lead in the team at the moment, the position is ready made for someone who wants to make the next step in their career. What is on offer?
- the opportunity to implement your own testing environment
- the opportunity to set up and direct the testing team for years to come
- a blank canvass to suggest and request what testing tools and principles you need
What will be expected of you?
- Strong and demonstrable track record of working within testing teams
- A clear drive to make the step and work autonomously in a new company setting up a new test environment
- Commercial automation testing experience
- Generation of functional, system and regression test cases and procedures within agreed time-scales
- Able to execute tests at integration and system levels
- Reviewing requirements specifications, functional specifications and other development documentation
- Effective logging, monitoring and retesting of all bugs found during testing
- Demonstrable experience of testing a wide range of websites, with sound understanding of test processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Automation testing technologies
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies
- Knowledge of Azure Services (Web Apps, Azure SQL)
- Knowledge of Selenium or Selenium WebDriver / or other automation tools
- Reviewing documentation and establishing tests to ensure the output of the developers matches the specifications
- Testing websites for functionality, accuracy and adhere to web standards and design
- Creation and automation of test plans
Please do get in contact today if you feel you are ready to make the next upwards step in your career.