Test Analyst (Manual) - Leeds, West Yorkshire. £30,000
Search IT are currently recruiting a Test Analyst for a national Legal practice in the Leeds area. The IT team is growing at a rapid pace to cope with the ever growing business needs. They are looking for a Manual Tester with some Automation skills. Most of the work you will be doing is Manual at this stage with a view to going further into Automation.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of business processes and systems used across the practice
* Create a comprehensive test strategy for the practice and associated test frameworks for specific business systems
* Manage the test cycle of software development from requirements testing to user acceptance and release testing
* Design, develop and coordinate the execution of test plans
* Design and maintain reusable test scripts for specific products, services and business areas, as required
* Ensure business confidence in the proposed solutions being released through rigorous testing and quality assurance cycles
* Liaise with clients and business owners to clarify test plans, define success criteria and acceptable outcomes
* Recommend functional and non-functional testing standards to be included in the test framework
* Experience and understanding of ISTQB or ISEB, with certification desirable
* 2 years' experience working in Professional Services industry
* Understanding of structured test methods and processes, including performing both manual and automated testing
* Experience of working in an ITIL and ISO 27001 environment
* Understanding of development methodologies including Agile user stories
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.