Would you like to work in a proactive and successful online company testing high performance software in a collaborative, friendly and progressive environment?
This companies website and app had over 14 billion minutes of customer interaction in 2020 and is still growing fast, that’s equivalent to over 75 years using the site every day!!!
As a valued tester within a product team you will be:
- Taking an active role in Agile ceremonies
- Working collaboratively with product team members and user communities
- Getting involved in story kick offs and sign offs, understanding the end-user and building use cases
- Gaining solid technical understanding of the applications, looking at risk-based approaches to testing
- Analysing and deciding on testing levels
- Defining and capturing test cases
- Being a key team member across the full product lifecycle (research labs, prototyping and discovery workshops)
- Collaborating with the wider QA team to continually improve manual and automated regression testing
- Exploratory testing
- Managing bug levels by liaising with stakeholders and triaging priorities
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a successful and growing company who proactively supports team members and gives time to personal growth and development.
Lots of opportunity to learn in a supportive environment where test team members across different products get to work together collaboratively on interesting projects, learning from each other and experimenting with ideas.
In order for this role to be a good fit you will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about software quality and end user experience
- Have Web-based software testing skills
- Microservices architecture experience OR strong backend API testing skills
- Fast-paced Agile lifecycle experience -short release cycles
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Root cause analysis skills including data querying (Oracle DB, Elastic Search, application log files etc..)
WFH to begin with, when appropriate the team will work from the office 3 days a week in Central London but continue to work from home 2 days a week. The office is easy walking distance from Oxford Circus and Leicester Square.
Proven career progression support, even if you want to pivot into other areas of tech in the future. A great place to grow and develop your career.
- Quality Assurance
- Agile Testing
- Risk Based Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'