Reporting to the Test & Verification Team Leader, in this role you will:
- Work within processes and procedures to assure the functionality, integrity and robustness of all new and existing products
- Be proactive reporting progress, risk and issues with relevant people
- Lead the writing of project documentation; input to and review of user documentation
- Proactively design and develop automated test systems to verify product requirements are fully satisfied
- Lead the multidisciplinary development team to provide pre-qualification and verification testing
- Drive innovation and lead continuous improvement in testing & verification
This position involves working with colleagues at all levels across teams so you will need to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to drive, discuss and report technical information clearly.
In addition you need:
- Formal higher level technical qualifications within a relevant discipline, such as HNC Engineering, preferable in electronics
- Flexible and a can do attitude towards work; ability to work with own initiative and have an innovative approach to problem solving
- Working in an Agile environment & technical problem solving
- Experience of creating test automation frameworks and systems
- Able to communicate and influence with different types of audience
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to use standard MS software packages as well as bespoke test software, such as National Instruments LabVIEW
- Personal drive to learn new skills
But the most important quality the successful candidate will have is the desire to learn and to undertake a wide range of work-based challenges which will progress your technical engineering ability.
Careers at Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd
To view all of the exciting vacancies we have here at Crowcon Detection Instruments please click here.
This vacancy has been posted by Genesis Outsourcing Ltd - an official Recruitment Partner for Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd. All applications received for any vacancy at Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd will be received by Genesis Outsourcing Ltd who will pass your application on to the relevant Hiring Manager at Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.
- Test Verification Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job