Gap personnel are acting as a recruitment agencies to recruit for a Test technician for our client in Milton Keynes. The main purpose of the role is to align and test the components and assemblies via a range of manual and automated test stations.
- To align and test RF and Microwave products
- Work to clearly defined goals with respect to quality, output and timescale
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the relevant test procedures and specifications
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system
- Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required
- Experience of testing RF and Microwave products.
- 1 year of experience or
- Technical qualification in Electronics, RF and or Microwaves.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week, and offering a starting salary up to £20,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the business, you must hold a valid UK passport in date, or have permanent residency of over 5 years or more, with indefinite leave to stay.
All applicants must undergo a full NSV at the point of offer stage and undergo BPSS for security clearance.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.