We are seeking a Test Technician to work for a manufacturing company, based in Hampshire.
Test Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience of PCB testing down to component level advantageous
- Previous experience of surface mount (SMT), conventional and unit manufacturing processes
- Test Technician will have experience of test equipment such as Oscilloscope, Multimeter and signal generator
- Able to diagnose faults and recommend relevant repair work
Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be required to do diagnostic and repair work
- The Test Technician will be required to do debugging and fault finding to component level
- Candidate will be required to solve a wide variety of problems as well as difficult technical problems
- You will be utilising a variety of test tools including ATE, Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
If you are interested in this Test Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.