This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Key Words - Test engineer, Test technician, semi-conductors, electrical, 17th Edition, electronics, fault finding, maintenance, test, testing, manufacturing, engineer, engineering, technician, production, Newport, South Wales
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leader in a position that offers excellent benefits and excellent prospects for progression.
The company are an industry leader within the semi-conductor industry with an excellent reputation for training and development and a low turnover of staff due to staff satisfaction and career progression opportunities.
Job Description Summary:
Your primary responsibilities will be both the functional and process testing of production equipment, to meet the required quality standard across the full single wafer product range within set manufacturing times.
• The successful candidate will predominantly be responsible for modular systems testing
• Additional responsibilities will include electrical and mechanical assembly tasks when required
• There may also be an occasional requirement to support the Product Groups in the development of new products
• Must be educated to HND/HNC level or equivalent
• Must have some exposure or experience in a manufacturing and/or shop-floor environment
• A maintenance or mechanical background is advantageous but not essential
Key Behavioural Competencies:
The ideal candidate:
• Will a have a flexible work ethic and be willing to work overtime and shift as required by the business
• Will be able to work under tight time restraints
• Will have excellent analytical and fault finding skills
• Will have the ability to use their own initiative
• Will have strong communication skills
• Will enjoy working in a team environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Test technician
- Test engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job