Test Technician/Test Engineer
Due to increased workloads this company, a global technology business delivering clean 'cold and power' based in Croydon requires enthusiastic Automotive, Motorsport and Electrical/Mechanical technicians with a mixture of both practical and analytical skills.
A Test Technician/Test Engineer is required to execute work packages and tasks within the company's main projects relating to the build, overhaul, laboratory testing and field trial testing of their technology.
As a Test Technician/Engineer you will be required to:
- Testing of engines and their systems, including learning how to interpret test results
- Assembly, fitting, inspection and overhaul of engines and their systems
- Maintenance of, and upgrading of, laboratory and other equipment
- Support to systems in the field including monitoring condition, servicing, repairs and upgrades
- Planning own day to day activities and reporting progress
The Test Technician/Test Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Experience or further education in engineering (Automotive, Motorsport and Electrical/Mechanical)
- Experience of engines and vehicles at a practical level
- Computer literacy including MS Excel
While not essential, experience of the following may be of benefit:
- Refrigeration or air conditioning
- Operating machine tools at basic level (lathes, milling)
- Working with high pressure gases or cryogenic equipment
- Experience of computerised test or diagnostic systems
This is a great opportunity for someone with Automotive, Motorsport, Electrical or mechanical skills to challenge themselves working with a brand-new technology.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience within a test environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Test Technician/Test Engineer role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on .