Cathedral Appointments are currently recruiting for an experienced Electronics/Test Technician to join a well-established engineering company based in Okehampton. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in highly dynamic organisation who offer exciting career progression opportunities.
Reporting directly in to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will work alongside a small, technical manufacturing team in a hands-on capacity.
- Work alongside the technical team to complete all electronics testing.
- Work efficiently and liaise with both the administration and production teams, ensuring a smoot, on time work flow.
- Work alongside the technical team, assisting with assemblies and production of components.
- Maintaining production output.
- Planning of manufacturing improvements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in an electro-mechanical production environment is essential.
- Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical disciplines.
- A background in assembly/production is essential.
- Previous supervisory experience would be a plus.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Motivated, hard-working and energetic with an enthusiasm for engaging with all areas of the company.
- Competent with hand soldering, PEC assembly, anti-static handling procedures, component handling and identification and operating machinery.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain early exposure to a number of different jobs within a busy engineering company and success will be rewarded with increased responsibility. Our client welcomes candidates who are looking to build a career in a reputable, dynamic business.
For further details on this position and more information on how to apply please send an up to date CV or contact Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Cathedral Appointments are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job