Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Test Technician where you will work for a fantastic company offering great benefits and extensive career progression? Then Smart Moves Recruitment may have the role for you!
As Test Technician your main responsibilities will be to:
- Align and test product components using a range of manual and automated test stations.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the relevant test procedures and specifications.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the system.
- Obtain flexibility within reason, in terms of working hours where customer requirements need to be met.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of alignment and test of hybrid electronic assemblies would be advantageous.
- Technical qualification in a relevant subject and / or 1 year relevant experience within the electronics industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a target driven environment under minimum supervision.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to work under a microscope.
So if this role sounds like the career move for you then don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity… apply now, we would love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Test Procedures
- Manual Dexterity