QA Ltd is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
You will help to embed agile working practices, leading a small but growing team of testers in this friendly and highly delivery focussed environment.
Responsible for hands-on testing of a number of existing and greenfield projects throughout the full lifecycle. We have huge plans for growth, you are welcome to join us to shape the testing function.
- Hands-on test execution for a number of business critical projects
- Test Planning, organisation, estimation and incident management
- Working with internal and external delivery teams to ensure testing of a high standard is undertaken
- Analyse and review requirements and other documentation for testability
- Liaise with key stakeholders include business users, IT support teams and development teams.
- Coaching and line management of direct reports
Skills & Experience Required
- Team leading and communication skills.
- Basic/Intermediate SQL skills
- Ability to manage test delivery and execution throughout the SDLC
- Good all round test management experience
- Experience of autonomous test delivery of multiple strands of work
- Experience of TFS / MTM to support test best practice
- Automated Software Testing
- Sql Server
- Team Leader
- Test Procedures