Test Site Driver
A number of exciting opportunities are available to work within our Research Department as a Test Site Driver. The primary function of this role is to operate and assess all products manufactured by JCB.
About your role:
Your primary function will be to operate and assess all products manufactured by JCB including:-
- The operation of JCB products within a controlled test environment
- To produce daily performance reports on each product evaluated
- Working with Development Engineers to test and develop JCB products
- Active role in maintaining the test sites and their facilities.
Note: Flexibility for shifts may be required
- Trained and Competent on at least 2 of the following categories BHL, WLS, 360, TH.
- Have wide ranging operator experience within a variety of disciplines
- Flexibility in role with regards to shift patterns
- Have basic computer skills
You will also be:
- Highly motivated
- Team worker
- Challenging &
Rewards and Benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £17.69 dependant on experience.
- Shift premiums
- 33 days' annual leave
- Access to JCB's Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on site parking
Our achievements - now and in the future - are down to our 14,000-strong worldwide workforce. To say thank you, we give everyone here career development and the chance to progress. We also pay great attention to employees' health and welfare. You can expect medical insurance and dental care schemes, plus access to our healthy living centre. Naturally, this comes with a competitive salary, company pension and 33 days' annual leave.
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
No closing date? If so, that's because we often only advertise until we have filled the position. It's therefore best to submit your application as soon as possible.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'