Test QA Manager required by our client, a company with a mission is to ensure their clients maximise their online potential. The Test QA Manager will help them achieve this by harnessing the best internet technologies to deliver innovative solutions that enhance customer experience, reduce costs, and provide a competitive advantage.
Test QA Manager The Role
- In this brand new role, our clients are looking for an experienced Test and QA Manager to redevelop and take ownership of the testing strategies used across many of the teams.
- The Test QA Manager will have a proven track record in QA and testing and be able to drive change across the business, building upon the good practice already in place and leading in areas they identify for improvement.
- You will develop and own the company's testing strategy whilst scoping, producing, and implementing project test strategies that cover test team structure, tools, automated testing, development methodology and risk.
- Supporting and managing QA team members who are working on projects across various parts of the business you will promote effective collaboration and knowledge sharing across teams.
- You will contribute to project status meetings, agile planning, and daily scrums whilst creating an environment that promotes a high level of software quality.
Test QA Manager The Person
- They are looking for someone who has experience of website testing, including automated web testing, end to end testing across multiple systems and platform and an advanced knowledge of software testing theories and practices.
- You will have demonstrable and detailed knowledge of functional, non-functional, and security testing, experience of running coaching sessions and providing individual support to developers to improve their testing and risk analysis skills.
- You have previously worked in an agile environment and worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in implementing tools and frameworks to improve the QA and development process is required. This may include building new bespoke tools.
- Demonstrable experience in software QA with well-developed exploratory testing skills and an understanding and appreciation of user journeys and customer experience.
- Flexible working hours and location
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 36 days
- Company performance bonus
- Long service award
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to reduced rate fitness scheme
- Free refreshments
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'