New Contract Opportunity - Test Manager - Leeds - Competitive rates
6 Months initially
Fruition IT are working on behalf of an exciting, rapidly expanding orgnaisation, based in central Leeds. They are looking for a Test Manager to join their team in Leeds to work on a Workday implementation project. This role does have line management responsibilities, you'll be responsible for a small team of team of system testers.
As the Test Manager for this company you will have several responsibilities. You will be supported in achieving these goals by a settled and very capable team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing the Workday and Payroll systems
- Line Management
- Providing test estimates
- Planning the management of workloads and resources.
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements within testing
- Produce progress reports for senior stakeholders
- Producing functional test design documents
- Providing peer reviews
- Contributing to all stages of testing (System Testing, Operational Acceptance Testing, Security Testing and UAT).
What should you bring with you?
The successful Test Manager will possess many skills on both a technical and personal level. This opportunity is best suited to somebody with the following:
- Experience of Testing Workday solutions
- Experience devising test strategies
- Experience managing tasks and resources for a team
- Ability to manage a small test team
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks and tools
- Stakeholder management
- Good knowledge of SQL/.Net systems and applications
- ISEB/ISTQB certification (desirable)
- Good knowledge of visual studio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job