Test Manager / Acturis / Insurance / Chelmsford
Our client, a leading London insurer requires a hardworking, pragmatic and diligent Test Manager to join their busy team based from Chelmsford. This is an exciting time to Lead a growing team within a global business and will offer the opportunity to work with experts in the field on Insurance, Change Management and Testing.
- Ownership of the Test Planning and Test Management
- Creates a roadmap and acts as a visionary for the various projects keeping all the release schedules in mind
- Coordinates and manages the (high level) schedules of the test team
- Allocates and monitors work assignments
- Performs Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation
- Responsible for effective team communication and reporting
- Resolution / escalation of test related issues.
- Manages the Test Strategy
- Creates/reviews the test strategy
- Undertakes detailed requirements analyses
- Identifies/reviews functional and non-functional testing requirements
Manages cost, time, quality, risk, scope and resources
- Maintains the high-level effort estimation and reviews the detailed estimations
- Reviews and publishes test metrics
- Analyses metrics related to planning, execution and test summary
- Publishes intermediate and final test reports and project status reports
Maintains and nurtures the client / colleague relationship
- Provides test support to the project as a whole
- Initiates timely escalations
- Performs day-to-day client coordination and interaction
Prepares and maintains Test-ware (Test Cases, Test Data) in an auditable way
- Ensures traceability between requirements and test cases;
- Plans tests
- Validates tests
- Identifies re-tests
- Quality Management including Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
- Expertise in full project and delivery lifecycles
- Applies most appropriate methods to meet client needs
- Defect Management;
- Test Process Improvement
- Test Techniques
- defines and analyses testing methods;
- advises on best fit solutions and techniques
Demonstrable knowledge of technology and standard desk top packages: MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS/Project, MS/PowerPoint, MS/Visio.
Demonstrable knowledge of Acturis is desirable.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'