Test Manager (Engineering - Hardware/Software) nr Brighton, East Sussex
Test Manager (Engineering - Hardware/Software) required to join our important and highly regarded international client in this busy and indeed expansive time.
We are looking for a Test Manager to manage a team of 4 Engineers covering both hardware and software testing and compliance. You will have a background in hardware or software testing, or product compliance and have a good understanding of the product development process and the various stages of testing. Experience of environmental and EMC testing is desirable and ideally you will have worked with Standards and be familiar with mandatory testing requirements.
This role would really suit a candidate with Lead Test experience looking to move in to a management role.
- Assisting in the development of new software and firmware products
- Ensure that quality, cost and time milestones are met
- Produce documentation in fulfilment of our quality standards
- Manage a team of 4 which will include:
- Short and long terms planning and strategy of team members
- Monitoring Team's objectives/achievements
Candidates will need to have a testing background with experience in the following:
- Software/Hardware testing background
- Management or Team Lead experience
- Good planning/organisational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to guide / mentor junior members of staff
- Experience in working within and iSO9001 Quality system
- Experience of environmental and EMC testing.
If this sounds of interest please do send your CV through to ARC IT Recruitment for consideration.
Test, Compliance, iSO9001, Engineering, Manufacturing
nr Brighton, East Sussex