Salary:£30,000 - £60,000 (Dependent on experience)
Location:Bristol Temple Quay
Our client, a leading technology enabled procurement consultancy, in other words, our client uses software to help their clients analyse, manage and improve how they buy everything they need to run their company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Test Manager to join our clients exciting and growing internal technology development team in the new Bristol Temple Quay office to support our clients ambitious technology expansion.
Reporting to the Technology Development Lead, you will be actively managing third party testing resource, planning testing activity, deciding on types of test to run and keeping the team updated with the progress of any testing activities. As part of your role, you will be actively engaging with various internal stakeholders within the business including the application product owners, developers and the technology delivery team so as to ensure an unparalleled end user experience.
This role will suit someone who has a passion for QA and testing processes and has an interest in analytical systems. The application suite you will be working with is procurement focused and therefore can involve some complex analytical processes.
Test Manager Accountabilities:
- Working closely with the development and product management team to define a test strategy for new applications and system features.
- Managing third party testing resources, ensuring our testing team’s time is being used as efficiently as possible.
- Keeping test cases and test plans up to date. Making additions and alterations as required as new features and updates to our applications are developed and go live.
- Planning out test projects, ensuring we meet all the testing required by our ISO documentation.
- Ensuring you remain abreast of latest developments within your field of expertise with the intention of bringing fresh insights that continually improve the way we work and the product offering to our clients
Test Manager Key Skills and Experience:
- Ability to manage tasks and resources
- Ability to understand and breakdown complex requirements
- Proven analytical capability & intellectual agility
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with third party testing tools
- Experience writing and amending test frameworks across a variety of test types.
- 2+ years commercial experience, ideally with a small or medium sized business
We specialise in finding 'careers' and not just 'jobs' for people that want to get into the world of IT . We will work with you to find the right role to suit you and one that will establish your career and earning potential in a IT role. If you would like to know more about this Test Manager position please get in touch
- Product Management
- Testing Process
- Testing Tools