To begin with, your role will include gaining as much product knowledge as possible from functional & non-functional perspective. Gradually you will start contributing to the automation framework built using Selenium WebDriver C# Page Object Model & BDD. From time to time you will be exposed to cross functional teams like DevOps, Mobile & Web development teams as well as stakeholders. Expect around 75% of automation testing coming your way, and be prepared to handle it.
What you need to have:
- Not expecting you to build the framework but handle a completely new functionality from start to end
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver with either Nunit or Hybrid (keyword/data driven) frameworks using C# Visual Studio
- Exposure with web service testing tools such as SOAP UI with groovy or Postman
- Ability to write complex SQL queries multiple joints, tables
- Preference working in an agile environment
- Attention to detail and decent communication skills
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a short list of three applicants for interview. Those on our short list can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.