Test Automation Lead - Selenium / Java / BDD
My client is currently recruiting for a Test Automation Lead on a permanent basis in Knutsford. The Test Automation Lead will be responsible for developing the programme test strategy to ensure it is updated to reflect changes to the project risk profile, schedule and test processes. The Test Automation Lead will also be responsible for defining the test approach and estimate to ensure its optimum, meets project goals without compromising quality and time to market.
- Implement innovative and creative methods for testing
- Track project financials, progress and take corrective actions proactively
- Test Program RAIDS are identified, maintained regularly and mitigated
- Coordinating the testing resources allocation and utilisation and activities for the Programme projects that are defined in the Test Strategy.
- Accountable for ensuring complete test coverage across the programme during the SIT phase, based on designated scope.
- Responsible for extending the governance support for all the other testing phases of the projects like CIT/System testing/UAT/OAT
- Maintain effective engagement with the Technology Office and Build teams to carry out the test management activities
- Manage the testing conducted by Third Party Suppliers' ensuring it adheres to the Programme Test Strategy, that it is executed as planned, that support is provided to them for problems encountered and that evidence exists to verify their results.
- Managing production of metrics as defined in the Programme Test Strategy.
- Responsible for the quality of all testing phases
- Responsible for signing off all test results and all test phases
- Responsible for team's skill development and performance management
- Extensive exposure within test automation
- In-depth knowledge within automation tools/languages - SeeTest, Selenium, Java and BDD
- Proven success within multiple automation deliveries.
- Management reporting, status reporting and test metrics skills
- Test estimations and Budgeting
- Ensuring the defect management and configuration management
- Experience in managing multiple cross functional and technical teams from multiple vendors and internal departments
- Extensive exposure in executing projects, product implementation and application development in banking
- Strong exposure to Testing and QA areas.
- Should have had experience of working with cross cultural teams at multi locations.
- Should have excellent conflict management skills and generate trust and respect in team.
- Certification: ISTQB/CSTE / CSQA / PMI (preferred)
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Test Automation Lead - Selenium / Java / BDDMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Test Automation Lead - Selenium / Java / BDD