Test Lead ALM - Contract - FTSE 250 - Sheffield
I am currently looking for an experienced Test Lead (ALM) to join a FTSE 250 firm based in Sheffield. The role will be a contract role and will be working on a Data Loss Protection project within the business.
- Leading a team of testers (automation and manual)
- You will be working with a modern tech stack on greenfield projects
- Working extensively with stakeholders/ third party's
- Test assurance
- Contribute to a solid software development process, manual and automated testing, through feature ideas and product release.
- Ensure all deliverables are met within the team
- E2E testing
Essential skills/ experience
- Experienced Test Lead
- Strong experience working within a large-scale environment
- Strong experience leading a team (automation and manual)
- Strong experience working with senior stakeholders/ third party vendors
- Strong experience with test assurance
- Strong hands on experience (manual)
- Good understanding of test planning/ strategy
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with symantec is a BIG advantage
- ISEB certified
Rate/ Salary - £300 - £400 p/d
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements and would like to find out some more details, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'