I am recruiting on behalf of an exclusive client who are looking for a Test Lab Assistant to join their existing team based in Berkshire. This engineering company are looking to expand the laboratory team due to a long term increase in work. Experience within an engineering company would be an advantage.
You will be assisting with general duties within the lab which will include building and prototype parts, calibration of equipment and testing failed parts.
- Assist in build and test of prototype parts and maintain accurate records.
- Assist in the test and development of parts for function & durability.
- Assist in daily checks of test equipment.
- Assist in checking & testing warranty returns as required.
- Support engineering department needs.
- Assist in the creation of test procedures for new methods of testing.
- Assembly / manufacture of prototype parts.
My client has a great benefits package and always looks to promote internally where possible.
This would suite someone that is new to materials testing or who has some experience. The current team are in a great position to develop your skills.
If you are looking for your next challenge with a growing international company who offer a competitive package please apply now to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job