Qualified and experienced Test Invigilator required in and around the Sheffield region
Salary - £18,000 plus bonus plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Test Invigilator within the apprenticeship industry and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Test Invigilator to work for a Training Provider.
The purpose of this role is to coordinate and invigilate learner Functional Skill examinations in English, maths and ICT.
- Arrange tests at locations and times to suit individual learners
- Book online tests via City and Guilds Evolve system
- Invigilate Functional Skills tests in accordance with City and Guilds requirements
- Communicate test results to learners
- Provide statistical reports on learner success
- Manage a caseload of learners requiring Functional Skills tests
- Arrange examinations date and locations with learners
- Book examinations with City and Guilds Evolve system
- Download examinations onto test laptop, ensuring security protocols are followed
- Set up examination locations in accordance with Awarding Organisation requirements
- Assist learners, prior to starting the examination by directing them on how to use the system and informing them of examination rules and regulations
- Ensuring learners do not communicate with others throughout examinations
- Invigilate examinations in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain records of examinations taken in accordance with company procedures
- Communicate examination results to learners
- Update learner e-portfolio with examination results
- Co-ordinate additional teaching and learning requirements with Team Leader
- Produce weekly performance reports
- Ensure adherence to funding body, inspectorate and awarding body procedures
- Contribute to sustainability and becoming a global citizen
- Ensure that colleagues and learners are safeguarded against all types of bullying or abuse
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Salary £18,000
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers and much more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"