Test & Inspection Leader
Test & Inspection Leader based in Witney
Key Responsibilities of Test & Inspection Leader:
- To supervise the test and inspection department to ensure all products are tested in line with company procedures
- To make improvements to the company's test procedures and identify additional test requirements
- To assist with other aspects of production when necessary
- To ensure test equipment is calibrated and highlight the need when required
- Ensuring that thorough testing of all products is completed in a timely manner
- Identifying testing problems and reviewing failure trends to make recommendations for improvement
- Working with the quality department on new areas for Testing and identify additional testing requirements
Key Requirements of Test & Inspection Leader:
- Good understanding/experience of testing electromechanical and mechanical products
- Proficient use of test equipment such as Multimeter and Oscilloscope for measuring voltages and currents
- Good understanding of basic electrical concepts such a Voltage, Amperage, Resistance and Wattage
- Basic understanding of static control and very high voltage generators would be beneficial
ACS are recruiting for a Test & Inspection Leader. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Test & Inspection Leader, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Test & Inspection Leader. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Test & Inspection Leader with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Test & Inspection Leader role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'