Location – Isle of Wight
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
A great opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer on a full time permanent basis with a growing organisation based in the Isle of Wight on a full time permanent basis.
Our client has over 30 years of experience in the defence, aerospace and industrial sectors with their main expertise being design, development and manufacture of electronic power conversion products.
Our client is looking for a Test Engineer with excellent electronics knowledge to carry out the diagnostics and fault finding of all units made by production or returned by customers, to specification set by our clients engineers.
The main roles as a Test Engineer:
- Testing of production units
- Receive failing units from test technicians to fault find and return in a working condition.
- Fault finding and diagnostics of failing units to component level.
- Responsible to drive investigations and root cause to feedback on issues found and interface with engineering and production to identify solutions and raise deviations or changes as required.
- Proactively work with other departments to conduct investigations into product failures.
- Provide technical support to the test technicians assisting with product and process issues and support resolution.
The Key skills that the candidate must have:
- Electronics qualification - HND Electronic Engineering or Equivalent
- Diagnostics experience
- Fault Finding experience
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Work well as part of a team
- Must be eligible for SC clearance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'