ShortList Recruitment are looking for a Test Engineer to join an industry leading software business in Chester.
The Test Engineer role has a strong functional testing focus. will be responsible for system, functional and integration testing on the company's website, applications and associated products.
The successful candidate for the Test Engineer position should have experience working within a test/development environment and have relevant experience with software online and web technologies.
As the Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Planning and performing tests on both scheduled and ad-hoc implementations to the company's website.
- Work with the development and user experience team, to ensure that the functional behaviour is understood.
- Ensure that all test cases are executed
- Produce documented results
- Ensure continual quality of all deployments within the production environment
Required skills for the Test Engineer:
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial experience with writing specification, test cases and documentation
- Expertise in testing web applications, and proficiency in cross-browser and device testing as well as in house software application testing
The successful Test Engineer should have:
- At least 1 years' relevant commercial experience
- Strong organisational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and be confident in working with internal and external teams
The role of Test Engineer is offering a salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits and is commutable from North Wales, Wirral, and Chester. If you are interested in the role the click APPLY NOW!!!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
- Manual testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'