As the Test Engineer your role will include: -
- to support design and development of electronic and optical measurement instrumentation and technology demonstrators for hybrid organic electronic devices,
- develop new software to improve capabilities and create standard documentation for current and future test procedures.
- maintaining and improving existing systems but also develop new test systems.
- support development of new technology demonstrators including electronic design, schematic capture, PCB layout, assembly package, developing firmware and enclosure machining.
- developing automated analysis programs for parameter extraction and processing of test system data.
As the Test Engineer you should have/be: -
- have practical 'hands on' laboratory test, circuit construction and measurement experience plus skills in LabView and test automation.
- an understanding of programming microcontrollers in C and knowledge of statistical methods for data analysis is also required.
- You will be educated PhD level, or have equivalent work experience, in Electronic Engineering, Physics or a related subject with experience in Hi-Tech R&D, preferably a semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- You must have an excellent understanding of electronics fundamentals, and the ability to apply this knowledge, coupled with a demonstrable track-record of identifying creative and inventive solutions to complex experimental problems.
If you think the Test Engineer role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Test Engineer role, please us the apply now button to apply or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job