Our client is one of Scotland's largest digital agencies and they are looking for a Test Engineer to join their large team at their Glasgow headquarters. You'll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for leading and engaging brands reaching large audiences. This is a superb opportunity for a graduate with at least 1 years test experience.
- Follow testing best practice guidelines to ensure that best quality is delivered for our clients and that company process and compliance requirements are met
- Use appropriate testing tools and/or strategies to verify that our individual and team outputs met requirements
- Participate in (and encourage) regularly reviews of our tooling and processes to ensure project efficiency and project resilience.
- Provide testing expertise at the earliest possible point in projects
- Create and manage test plans.
- Perform static analysis of project documents
- Plan and develop automated tests for web based projects as appropriate
- Manage the execution and reporting of all test outcomes
- Ensure feedback to other production and client teams is timely and accurate
- Participate in project planning and reviews to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure client requirements and expectations are met (and exceeded)
- Provide non-technical colleagues with support to understand areas of complexity as required
- Research and demonstrate new and emerging technologies and approaches to the test and development team.
- Create and recommend approaches to improve testing processes
- Engage with client test managers and leads to help coordinate activities between all interested parties.
- Help define and shape the test team best practice guidelines to ensure that our tooling and process met and exceed industry best practices
- Foster and develop a constructive and productive working environment
- Report project test performance to your team or project lead on a regular basis
- Plan, coordinate and manage any outsourced test activities as required
- Work with you line manager to ensure that you have an active and relevant personal development plan
- Ensure that you the skills you require to excel at your role are continually developed
- Attend training courses and conferences as required
- Gain industry recognised test accreditation
- Ensure all work is tracked using the approved task management tools
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
- A keen interest in all things digital
- Ability to mentor and lead
- A decisive thinker
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong communication skills
For more information or to apply please contact Emily at Enigma People Solutions.