We are currently seeking a Test Engineer to join a hi-tech engineering organisation who specialise in the design and manufacture of a range of optical equipment. You will be responsible for designing, building, implementing and maintaining a variety of test equipment for use in the manufacturing line. Other day to day responsibilities will include;
- Work with test development engineers to introduce new test equipment into the manufacturing line.
- Build and commissioning of new test equipment to include any relevant documentation.
- Train operators in the use of new test equipment.
- Maintenance and upgrade of existing test equipment as required.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Formal qualification in electronics or relevant experience.
- Previous experience in maintaining test equipment using both manual and PC control.
- Experience of electronic circuitry and wiring for data acquisition hardware.
Position: Test Engineer