Our client, based near Grantham in Lincolnshire is a privately owned 1st and 2nd tier automotive supplier with a global customer base.
Currently expanding and with a full order book the business now requires either an experienced Test Engineer OR a bright trainee to work develop and maintain the production test facilities to ensure maximum efficiency and uptime in these areas.
The main responsibilities of the role will be -
- Test equipment specification, installation and commissioning
- Test specification, design and development
- Advise and co-ordinate test methods for new and existing projects
- Recommend process changes
- Develop and implement improvements
- Maintain cost schedules and budgets to the standard required
- Liaise with customers on product development projects, concerning cost savings, engineering changes and product related matters
- Project Management and capacity planning.
Candidates will be trained mechanical engineers experienced within automotive / aerospace or engineering be conversant with modern manufacturing processes, hours are normal days but shift work may be required from time to time.
We are also interested in graduate engineers looking for their first move and keen to be trained up in Production Engineering - if in doubt please apply !!
In return for your commitment the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply please send your CV details to Gary Simpson
- Mechanical Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Test Engineering
- Test Equipment