Up to GBP8 per hour
Special Applications Department
Our Client are a world-leading manufacturer of Life Safety Systems, they now have a vacancy for a Test Engineer to join them. Based in Dartford, Kent, our client is a truly global supplier, exporting control equipment to over 70 countries Worldwide, and in many different languages.
The job role will include testing bespoke life safety control panels to a specified test procedure to meet the customers requirement.
The applicant would ideally:
· Have a good understanding of electrical specifications and the ability to understand and work from schematic diagrams.
· Familiar with basic assembly techniques. (Including: anti-static awareness, soldering, crimping, spiral wrapping)
· Able to follow unique test procedures on a job-by-job basis.
· Have a basic understanding of the function of the company products.
· Practice safe work habits and report unsafe conditions to the supervisor.
· Good problem solving and team working skills. Also be able to work under own initiative.
To meet Company and customer targets in Production and Quality
- schematic diagrams
- spiral wrapping