£40,000 + Bonus
• Develop automated tests for the purpose of functional and regression test for specified multiplatform software with an agreed timeframe following documented business processes.
• Research and development into innovative automation of development and test processes to support functional and feature requirements implemented by teams on their platforms.
• Trouble shoot infrastructure and process issues.
• Automation and maintenance of test processes and scripts. Spot automation opportunities to assist R&D scrum teams in the implementation and testing of new product features.
• Assist in the definition of testing procedures, tools to produce and accompanying documentation.
• Keep up with new development and testing techniques and continually strive to find better ways to achieve the scheduled tasks in agreed timeframes.
• Provide clear documentation and train/mentor fellow engineers in new processes.
• Work within an agile environment servicing R&D. Define estimates of effort, project dependencies, risks and issues.
• Maintain and configure development and test environments.
• Liaise with other engineering teams on efficient defect resolution.
• Create and communicate reports and statistics for the Scrum Teams and Management.
Requirements / Profile
• Proven commercial work experience and exposure in development and test environments, especially in the areas of testing client-server applications and automation or head end services.
• Proven experience of media application testing for either Android, iOS, Mac or PC.
• Practical experience of scripting, e.g. Perl, Korn, Bash, PHP.
• Practical experience in using at least one automation and continuous integration tool e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo.
• Practical experience with at least one automated unit and automated test tool e.g. Cucumber, Junit, gTest.
• Practical experience of Source Control Management e.g. Perforce.
• Practical user experience with Linux e.g. RedHat, Ubunto, CentOS.
• Knowledge and experience of development and test management tools e.g. TestLink, VersionOne, XRay.
• Knowledge and experience of Agile / bug management tools (Jira, Confluence, VersionOne).
If you would like to apply for this role or find out some more information then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business