Maxwell Bond is helping a market leading technology business, who partner with globally renowned brands/businesses, find a QA Engineer / Test Analyst / Test Engineer. You will sit alongside an exceptional development team and put their complex and evolving applications & systems through their paces working with cool modern tech!
This could be a great opportunity for you as the business has recently gone through some positive changes, through the acquisition of an exciting software house that has introduced a further function to their product. Furthermore, the business want to take the test team from manual to automation throughout 2018 and will support your learning & development in this area. The business itself is renowned for training, development and progressing their employees.
The successful Test Engineer will be responsible for the planning, production and execution of test cases and check outcomes to ensure the system's technical and functional requirements meet business requirements.
So, what is my client looking for in a Test Analyst?
- Commercial experience as a Test Analyst / Test Engineer / QA Engineer - Manual testing
- Ability to test on web-based & desktop applications and their underlying systems
- Experience utilising various testing and lifecycle management tools
- Understanding of testing methodologies including Agile
- Experience of SQL, C#, JIRA, TFS, QC (not all required)
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation highly desirable
The development team have the same goal of producing amazing products for their customers and all share the same passion for programming. If you’re similar to this and want to work in a collaborative environment, please apply immediately or send your CV direct to Michael at Maxwell Bond