• Software Engineer in Test position requires an ability to design and implement of test automation artifacts. The Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for testing new and modified programs/applications to verify that the program functions according to requirements and established guidelines.
• Being responsible for developing and executing test plans, developing test cases and developing automated test cases that ensure deliverables are of high quality
• The position requires an understanding of best practices in testing processes and standards, and an ability to architect manual and automation tests. The position also requires communication/coordination across QA, UAT, and development.
• Professional experience in the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests
• Experience with relational databases
• Understanding of procedural and object oriented programming, design patterns, and other software engineering principles
• Experience with build automation tools such as Maven, Ant, or MSBuild
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion, Git, or Perforce
- Interesting work on diverse projects using the latest technologies
- Company benefits (5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, insurance contribution, sports events and more)
- Modern working environment and friendly corporate culture
- Behaving a stable, successful and evolving society
- Employment for an indefinite period
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job