Our QA team are expanding and need an experienced Tester to join us on our journey.
We are Push Dr, the award winning and fastest growing Tele-Health company in Europe that allows you to see a GP on any device within 6 minutes. We are the leading provider of Private GP Services today and now, even more exciting, we’re building our future products that will transform the Health industry forever.
JOB OVERVIEW: QA Engineer
Reporting to the Head of QA, we are recruiting for an experienced QA Engineer to play a key role as part of our Manchester based QA team expansion, ensuring that the software delivered is of the highest quality.
Working across our key squads, you will expect to be involved in testing large scale Web API’s, responsive design web solutions and our flagship Mobile products across both iOS and Android.
WHAT WILL YOU OFFER:
- Experience of working in an Agile / Scrum development environment
- Experience of testing API’s (Rest and Soap) and associated QA tools
- Expert at writing and managing bugs
- Experience with testing responsive design websites, both on Desktop and Mobile platforms
- Experience of testing iOS and Android apps (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services
Lets talk. Send us your profile today and get involved in the fastest growing tech company outside of London.