Test Engineer / Test Analyst QA
£28k-£33k Dependent Upon Experience
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer / Test Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As a QA / Test Engineer you will estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in a defect tracking system
Test Engineer / Test Analyst QA Role and Responsibilities
- Creation and execution of test scripts, recording outcome of tests, escalation of defects and identified opportunities for product improvement.
- Hands on testing of all functional modules using structured and exploratory test techniques
- Working in a cross functional team, and attending SCRUMs
- Liaising with other software engineers and implementation staff to facilitate the testing of software
- Liaising with members of the development team in order to provide Test feedback and over specific test outcomes e.g. for exploration and resolution of defects identified
- Testing of interfaces and integration with other modules, products which may involve interface test harnesses
- Preparation and execution of test plans and test scripts. Amend or update test materials to ensure lessons learned are reflected in future testing activities
- Perform static testing and impact assessment of Design and Change Request documentation
- Ability to understand software specification/requirements and to interpret acceptance criteria and derive tests accordingly
- Assist in the development and instigation of protocols and procedures to improve the quality of software
- Assist the Support team in investigating and resolving problems with software
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfillment of the role.
Test Engineer / Test Analyst QA Qualifications and Education Requirements
- ISTQB Foundation
- 3 years manual /automated testing
- 1+ year of working in agile environments experience
- 2 years' experience in the review of test designs and the creation of test plans
- 2 years' experience with multiple software test methods (white box, black box, functional, regression, and/or exploratory)
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'