Test Engineer electronics
The ideal Electronics Test Engineer will have a degree in a relevant subject and some commercial experience within the electronics industry. You will be given the chance to develop your career working closely with experienced Engineers working with up to date technologies.
You can expect your role to involve:
• Developing electronics and HW testing for new and existing products
• Cooperate with experienced teams of SW and HW engineers
• Documentation for particular testing
And any experience with the technologies below is desirable:
• Some experience in HW testing
• Knowledge of analog/digital design (from school projects)
• AJ communication skills
You can expect:
• Motivating salary and benefits
• Cooperate with experts from all parts of the world
• Working environment with latest technologies and possibility to career growth
Locality: Brno, the Czech Republic
Starting day: immediately
Employment type: Full time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Looking forward to our cooperation
Lenka Zufalá, REED – Engineering
+420 702 093 129; email@example.com
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'