Test Engineer (Electronics) - up to £40K D.O.E
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer? Do you have a working knowledge of Software Programming using members of the 'C’ Family such as C+/C++/C#/Embedded C? Now is the perfect chance to join a rapidly expanding and world-renowned Engineering company. This brand new opportunity offers a dynamic team environment, progression opportunities and competitive salary (circa £35k), based in Andover.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Test Engineer:
- To support all test development and improvement activities related to NPI and current products.
- Champion design for test within the design review process - attend design reviews - secure engagement sufficiently early enough to influence product design.
- Act as the key point of contact for all test related enquiries within the factory and supply chain.
- Identify opportunities for integrated testing of modules to complement/reduce requirement for final product testing.
- Work with development function to specify and produce/source test equipment sufficient for prototype test through to factory test ensuring suitability, robustness, data retrieval, efficiency, and H&S considerations are met.
- Work with development function to produce appropriate software capable of meeting the test requirements of the product/module and ensuring ease of use and data retrieval objectives are met.
- Work within own team - Production Engineering - to ensure line layouts and footprint development activities adequately account for test activities.
- Assist in the development of the Factory Qualification Test protocols for products and modules ensuring URS requirements are met within the protocol.
Personal Attributes of the Electronic Test Engineer:
- At least 3 years proven track record within an electro-mechanical environment.
- SW programming/debug experience. (C coding is essential)
- Electronic design, build and debug skills.
- Able to read mechanical, wiring and circuit diagrams.
- Able to diagnose complex electro-mechanical equipment from system down to component level.
- Extensive experience using various test and diagnostic equipment.
- Able to work under his/her own initiative.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary -circa £35k + Annual pay / bonus reviews.
- 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per annum to maximum of 25 days holiday.
- After 5 years’ service, holiday increasing by 1 day per annum to a maximum of 30 days.
- Birthday Bonanza - a day off on your birthday, or the nearest weekday in additional to your holiday entitlement.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme (employee 3% / employer 6%)
- 3x salary annual life assurance.
- Annual appraisal scheme and regular training programme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Chance to work for a rapidly expanding and world-renowned engineering company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"