Job Description For Vacancy No: 237965T
Consultant: Tim Bees
Company Profile: Our client is a world leading manufacturer of tracked and wheeled excavators ranging from 7 to 46 tonnes.
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Test & Development Engineer
Number required: 2
Overview of the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test and Development Engineer to join the Engineering team for Heavy line Tracked Excavators.
Job Status: Permanent
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree / HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or have equivalent experience.
- Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles.
- Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems.
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, the successful candidate will join a highly focused, passionate team, working on exciting new programmes to both maintain and further extend our client's Heavy line Excavator range of machines; your main duties would include:
- Test and development of new and current product designs.
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions.
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results.
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs.
- Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects.
- Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience.
Salary/Rate: £35000 - £45000
- *Degree / HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or have equivalent experience. *Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"