Test Consutlant (Agile, SDLC, Manual & Automation Testing) - Manchester - Salary dependant on experience - benefits include flexible working hours, pension scheme, health care scheme, plus much more
As the Test Consultant (Agile, SDLC, manual and automation testing) you will be working with a number of clients, consumers and project managers to deliver the highest quality projects. Taking on the role of Test Consultant (Agile, SDLC, manual and automation testing) you must have previous experience in such as role; with this in mind you must therefore feel comfortable creating and implementing test plans / strategies as well as mentoring and developing the other testers within the testing department.
Being the Test Consultant (Agile, SDLC, manual and automation testing) you must have strong knowledge and experience with both manual and automation testing (Java, C#, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin) and be able to mentor those within your team for each and every client you are working with. Due to the nature of the role strong communication skills are essential, this is both verbal and written; you must be motivated, organised and proactive within each and every project with the capabilities to relay back to project managers and clients about the current process and time scales.
Test Consultant Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Test Lead / Senior Tester
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in all areas including escalating any issues (software, hardware, resources)
- Strong client facing experience
- Full experience working throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and experience of working with the Service Delivery environment
- Experience mentoring and training testers
- Experience with the recruitment process
- Very strong Agile experience
- Technical experience (hands on)
- Experience working as and with Line Management
- Relevant experience in either one or more of the following; banking, finance, public sector, commodities, technology, media, telecoms, retail, healthcare
- You must be proactive, organised, motivated and flexible in order to meet the standards and requirements of the clients
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
The company are renowned for their technical excellence and work with a lot of high esteemed and highly respectable clients and consumers. You will be working with the a number of different clients and consumers so you must be prepared for this and comfortable doing so. The company have recently won a number of awards due to their technical ability so this would be the perfect time for you to join them.
If you think you have what it takes to become the best Test Manager then please click the link below to apply.
Test Consultant (Agile, SDLC, Manual & Automation Testing) - Manchester - Salary dependant on experience - benefits include flexible working hours, pension scheme, health care scheme, plus much more
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job