Test & Commissioning Manager near Middlesbrough £60k to £70k + benefits
Test & Commissioning Manager for UK vehicle manufacturing & assembly facility in fast expanding hi-tech arena
As Test & Commissioning Manager, you will lead on testing and post-production works to ensure assembly line projects are quality, safety and reliability tested, ready for despatch from the facility. A longer term strategic and operational approach will be required to plan for future projects, continuous improvement initiatives and team and individual development. Responsibilities include:
- defining, leading and constantly improving the test & commissioning process strategy
- providing strategic leadership and direction to the relevant functions
- collaborating with production colleagues to evolve an integrated manufacturing approach
- working closely with the production teams to ensure flow and product quality is optimised
- resolution of any technical / commissioning issues prior to handover to customer
- continuous monitoring of safety systems, processes and safe working behaviours
- strategic business planning ( design / effectiveness / team resources / business plan / budget )
- ensure key performance data is communicated, understood and actioned as required
Our client is an international corporation with activities spanning a wide variety of sectors including IT, Construction, Technology, Telecommunications, Industrial and Transport Solutions.
As Test & Commissioning Manager, you will have experience in a leadership role within a low volume, high value manufacturing environment. With a qualification or a strong track record of success in a relevant manufacturing / engineering / production / operations / test / commissioning area, you will need:
- test & commissioning experience at a senior management level
- excellent leadership and coaching skills / ability to work across functions and at all levels
- knowledge of manufacturing process improvement tools ( JIT / KanBan / Kaizen / 5S )
- good organisational skills / commitment to team working
- experience of proactive Health, Safety & Environmental practice and culture
If you wish to be considered for the role of Test & Commissioning Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282667NS.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: test commissioning manager manufacturing engineering technology transport solutions quality Middlesbrough Sunderland Durham Newcastle Darlington production automotive tier 1 rail vehicles transport aerospace jobs north east
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
- test commissioning manager manufacturing engineering technology transport solutions quality Middlesbrough Sunderland Durham Newcastle Darlington produ